About Me

My photo
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, United States
I am a mother of 3 grown men (gulp~) and Maw Maw of 2 beautiful granddaughters. I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years, and I will admit~ I am addicted to it! I finally have my own room dedicated to my passion~ Preserving Memories that will last a Lifetime!

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Cricut E2 arrives tomorrow!

I hope it rains all day on Thursday...you see...it's my day off~~and if it rains I will stay inside all day, playing with my new toy....my cricut expression 2. Did I need it? NO...because frankly, I love, love, love my Cricut expression. And there is so much I still need to learn with it...but the new Cricut expression2 looks to be so fun...and well................I fell prey to peer pressure. I got 30 days to play, and if it does not excite me, then I can send it back. So whats to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment